My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Monday, February 4, 2008

.:Sweet Potato Soup Rocks!!:.

SORRY for the late post, *sigh* these days my whole body was aching after non-stop cleaning my house == exhausting it is.. and yesterday after washing the main floor, I was greet by muscle pain over the next morning right after I woke up. @!#%&^ Internet has been slow these days too.. well, nothing much to blame. I was supposed to finished this post yesterday but laptop lagged! Argh~ hate DELL>(

So last Sun, I went to visit Pk for the last time like a mini farewell lunch cuz after that, I won't be able to see her again. Well, maybe in the meantime at ipoh we could meet up in Jusco xDD haha.
Ok back to the past, OMG THE FOOD WAS HEAVEN!! Sweet Potato and Yam Rice.. GOSH YOU BET THE TASTE WAS SPEECHLESS THAT ME AND PAO (yea she was there too =) WERE ON TOP OF THE WORLD xDDD So pics pics pics!! =) Man, I couldn't upload the vid,, toooooo slow la~

.:some serving of grapes and nangka:.

.:Jokes and jokes,, blablablabl etc xD:.

.:And we listen and we talk and keep on going:.

And here comes the food.. i dint take much pic here cuz I was busy enjoying my yam rice and sweet potato!!! MUAHAAHAHHAHA

.: This pic is actually meant to let 'someone' see cuz she's dint come but we know she'll crying for not been able to join us for the marvellous food XDDD poor szelin!:.

.:Continue chattiiiiiing..:.


.:Too soon for Happy Halloween:.
.:Me and paoooooo =):.

.:Pssst,, pk, this pic is in my deviantart tsk tsktsk tsk..:.

*peace*

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home