My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, February 23, 2008

.:Take Back My Words, SORRY:.

I decided not to post for my Genting trip.. ^^;
I suddenly felt the lost of interest to share about it..Nothing happened..I just don't feel like posting it up..it din't look interesting at all.. == but!!
SORRY for making false promises to you that i'll be updating my blog for my trip to Genting..
*sigh* but my instinct telling me that I'll be updating my blog with my visit tomorrow to some seafood resturant xDD wait for me!!

well, i don't have much time to update because of my music exam.. Yea i might not be in college yet STILL i'm having stress and pressure at home too!! ^____^

*peace*

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home