My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

.:Year of Rat 2008:.

When it's CNY time, I take loads of time to update them cuz the pics are just crazeeeey~
anyway here's a brief detail.



.:On the road to Ipoh:.


.:Took a break for breakfast:.



.:Continue journey and.. :.

.:Reached destination to celebrate my grandma's bday (father's family side):.

.:Yee Sang:.


.:Money Bag:.

.:OINk~:.





~*~
Mom's family side

.:2008 theme= Mouse T-Shirt and camouflage pants-Soldiers:.







.:Mostly spent of my time there playing mahjong~:.

.:And Mahjong...:.

.:And mahjong...:.

.:All day...:.

.:all night...:.

.:My Ah Yee's open house:.


.:Went to check some show house in One Pertama(corner house):.

.:Mua...DAMN I LOVE THE COURTYARD!!:.




.:Dinner again..:.





.:Happy bday eve mum:.


.:Lastly, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!:.

OK , i have simply no time for putting so much details cuz I don't have enough time now, yes im genting btw while updating this post with my iced cappuccino in Coffee Bean's Cafe. All the pics above are mostly startig from the second day of Chinese New Year.
Therefore, I still would like to wish everyone in this world Happy Chinese New Year. Have a prosperity year and God Bless You!!! *peace*


*peace*
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!




phew.. finally.. == now gotta update for genting trip~ *faints*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home