My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, March 1, 2008

.:For Everything I Did, I've Finally Realised:.


Depress by ~Duuumb on deviantART

To be born into this 'somehow' a regrettable country, I felt less appreciated though having numbers of concerns reaching to me. Those never ending words from everyone who tries to deliver messages to me and some based on their experience which tells me alot of their same interest as mine but ended up not in a way it should be as I wouldn't want to wish to end up like them too. Of their dreams whichare disappointingly unachieved for the reasons that the society in their country, my country- Too conservative, too cultural-thinking, i forgot it's a democratic country*slams forehead*. This field I'm taking is not that good AT ALL as I must say, in here. They don't see to understand the importance of it as a general knowledge for everyone who intends to know. I don't plan to have something ordinary but out of ordinary. But hey, it's so common outside!! WHY NOT HERE!!!? I don't have a new map if I ever fall. There is only one but now filled with choices as choosing one of them could be so painful and cruel. I always find a 'something' or someone to blame who dares to smash my desires. Despite of having minor problems, I still tend to grip it hard and I'll get through it and prove to you it's not what you're thinking. The solution might be somewhere hiding where I must seek for myself. Sadly, I don't know what to do in this minute.. Am I on the right track? Am I choosing right and doing the right thing? I don't think so because I could tell by the faces people gave me though they mean in this way.


And for this reason, I came to realise.. I blame my country, somehow really, they couldn't understand my common needs. They've never UNDERSTAND!!




Never!



"You" are the cause for my dreams to be in the line of getting trashed.
"You" are the reason for leaving me to suffer right now before the 'time' even started.
and "You" are all the blame which I couldn't succeed no matter how times I try cuz I don't feel accepted at all in your country. At all. Don't bother telling me that I DON'T NEED to listen to other people but give my best to it or whatsoever. The fact that many people who are like me before are in a world of regret right now. Why is that? Ask yourself, MALAYSIA!!


Ask yourself what have you really been contributing.


and oh, don't worry, cuz you can't feel what's my pain I'm going through.

I maybe stubborn but I know what it like to be successful.
I maybe sensitive but I think more than you do.
AND I WORK MY FUCKING ASS OUT!




You suck, MALAYSIA!!
YOU JUST FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!!



*shows middle finger*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home