My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, March 6, 2008

.:Malaysians Political/Social Comedians aka The Comedy Court:.

I din't know much of them though they were very famous since 1997, this comedians Allan and Indi jokes about those issues happening in M'sia whether it's social or political. Well, if you don't catch what's new lately, you might not understand their joke. Well, some. Here are some vids which I would really wanna share and declare that this are the bestt medicine for any obstacles. Trust me, it helps. At least some~ AHHH JUST WATCH LA~!! lolx












Lingam Lingam~






The funniest one~ LOLOLOXLOLOLOL -"Rafidah better looking than you.."


They are fucking good~ I love their jokes!! =)

Pls watch it~ Really, it's worth watching!!

for more vids, go to http://comedycourt.com.my
*peace*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home