My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

.:Koryo Won Korean Restaurant:.

As for my 18th birthday celebration, my family and I dined in a restaurant I always wanted to go- Koryo Won Korean Restaurant in Jln Sultan Ismail. My mum's second office used to be 1 floor down of this restaurant and I always pass by this place but never get to eat them before. So now's the time =)

It was last sunday and we went there around 1pm for buffet. It's 50rm++ per person and i find it very affordable and guarantee u'll be full!!!! Im dead serious~


.:Sushi, some of the korean delicacies:.

.:Korean meee o.O:.

.:Yes raw beef x):.

.:Chicken:.
.:KIMCHI is never out of the menu:.

.:mini tempura lolx, chicken and mee and oh wedges!! ^^:.

.:I love the pumpkin soup. Surprisingly the taste is light from its looks =) not wht i thought it would taste like :.



.:The next Chef Ramsy:. lolx

.:BBQ Lamb, Beef, Squid, Chicken and Prawn!!:.







.:From this:.
.:to this which you'll never stop eating:.


.:Rice punch?:. lolx

.:fruits:.








Im keeping very simple today ^^ sry.. cuz i dun have much time. So i hope u enjoy~ xDD

HAppy Birthday to ME!!! xD

*peace*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home