My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, May 10, 2008

.:Punk is the new BLACK~lolx wudever:.

hahaha for my birthday presents i've got a traditional bear from Switzerland, a jacket from Tropicana Life and a new Nokia handphone 6300. <3 omg, i wanna cry~~ I'm so touched by the presents though it's only 3 of 'em but it meant so much to me =DD

Hahhaa so now i can even snap a pic with my hp~ yipeee ^^ *snap*


.:Testing~:.

ahha i like it..but i look so different if i snap it with my hp O.O lolx oh wells, so the following day after my bday, I went out with my mum to visit my bro's new office at the Wangsa Maju Hq at Dang Wangi haha it's so big and very nice ^^ so whenever i wanna print my pics, i'll just hand it to my bro especially when there's a special offer~^^

Later, my mum and i head off to Sogo for window shopping and I found this ribbon dress but it's a little too big for me and the price wasn't worth it so passssss~ ==" haha



After for some long window shopping, I finally went to get my haircut at the Carista Salon located at Kota Raya, Plaza Rakyat. Of course I always let the boss(Helen) to cut my hair because she really understands me and knows wht i want and able to fulfill it which I'll never forget to leave a big smile and thank you from her salon. This time, i went a little punky side(just alittle).. but it's only punky if u put some wax lah otherwise i look like a mushroom X____X really~

Here's a pic =P


.:I love this jacket but the print was damn ugly... wasted ; ___ ; :.

yay, i love my hair~ becuz I DUN HAVE TO COMB IT EVERYTIME I WAKE UP!!! MUAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA~!


OMG, music exam is coming like 3 more weeks.... @__@ My 4 Part Harmony isin't good yet... And I always take one hour half to finish it when im suppose to finish it in 1 hr.. ==" tolooooong saya.. TUHAN!!!~~!!!! Why M'sians music examiner are more fussy than the Japanese punya? Isyk,, geramnya ku!!! >[

yes, im typing rojak. I'm Malaysian btw ~*tongue out*

*peace*



Ok before I leave, I just need to wish my mum HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! (eve)
because i might not have the time to update my post of mother's day so mum,,,,
=D I fucking love u to the high heavens!!! *hugs*



*xoxoxoxo*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home