My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, May 11, 2008

.:Reservation for Mother's Day:.

This post is gonna be a real simple words but pics are included of course lolx~

Mother's day.

My bro and I took my mum to The Curve to have lunch in The Charms.

.:Charms Traditional Kampung Fried Rice-mine:.


.:Pineapple Fried Rice-Mum:.

.:Fried 'lao su' mee(aka mice meelolx)-bro:.

Then later, we head to the Casa Tropicana to dine in Dessert's Bar for well erm.. dessert? lolx~
It was kinda creepy cuz we're only customer there but my bro said the food is very very nice so try it ou lah~


OMG!! It was BLOODY NICE and the price was very AFFORDABLE!!

The menu contains:-
#smoothies
#coffee and tea-100% arabica premium dark roast coffee & healthy black tea
#home-brewed ice-cream & sorbet-yup, it's natural, less fat, less sugar!
#desserts OF COURSE-all 100% homemade and 0% additives.
#crepe-hey they have belgium dark chocolate
#tapas & finger food
#pancakes

So I've ordered their signature dessert's dish-berry delicious for rm12 only. It has raspberries, panna cotta, mango pudding, honey and strawberries!! =) YUMYUM!!!

.:RECOMMENDED DISH xD!! [Berry Delicious]:.

.:My bro orderd this, mango ice-cream and dragon fruit ruby water chestnut and they actually have mango fruit underneath(RECOMMENDED) [Mangorita]:.

.:Waffles for my mum - OH YEAH, you get to choose the toppings and the waffle batter:.

Man, it was such a pity that I thought this restaurant needs some promotion. Really, the food is nice and affordable. It's definitely worth spending. Believe me~!!!


.:Cheese~ We're promoting Dessert's Bar:. lolx~ xD

For more info of dessert's bar go to their website.
Hopefully u guys will try out there one day!! =D


*peace* (^o^)\/~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home