My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, September 7, 2008

.:Life of Musicians:.



shall not be deceived. For they are always busy and poor T_T I just bought my Malaysian Studies textbook that is like almost 2cm thick for only 54rm when I saw my college mate bought a music rhythm reading for like rm50+ and it's barely even 1 cm thick =.=

After having my first week of college over, i just have a bad feeling somehow. Maybe it's stress or just me. Im not really liking my timetable cause someday i have class like from 10-11am while i have to wait for 5 freaking stranded hours for my next class. I dun wanna drive back home though it's just 15 min away, it's wasting my petrol. It's not really a good thing.

All in all, im doing fine.I've met new friends and i heart them.. well i hope they heart me too xD The music lecturers are friendly, funny and helpful, so far lah. Some of the lecturer loves to use music italian terms instead of english when speaking like "Please don't be so fortissimo of your talking when you're waiting outside, there's class going on inside okay? Keep it mezza forte"

Well, that's all for it. A little update to show you im still alive =D


*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home