My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, January 27, 2007

.:Beach Paradise:.


-21st to 22nd January-
(ok,, this's gonna be a long one ..mhhmm.. long one you can see)

I wasnt suppose to be anywhere but at school at that time~ ^^
NETBALL TRAINING FOR MSSDHL ==" ,, but "It's just too little, too late", it was a last minute when Pn.Noraini told the team about it. Well, of course im lucky to escape from the tiring exhausted fitness,,have 2 run around the whole field -____-"" . Alrite, cut cut cut~ change topic~xD

As what happened on the 21st jan, my family and i went to Port Dickson, joining with my relatives from my mum's family "the more, the merrier" *nodded* ^^;
The 75 minutes journey was a swift, smooth one. And in the meantime, i've took some pictures of clouds. IT's was a fantastic weather!! I fell in love with the clouds!!><
.:black and white:.
.:My fav clouds i've taken:. ~*~


And then tada~!! We've reached to our Hotel. 5 Star hotel, dun play play~ xD. But, thanks to my cousin , she was a member so she got half price for everyone of us! COOL!! RM150!! Original price, RM300 per nite.. ==" ouch

The place is spacious,, duh~ for a 5 star hotel ^_^. Wonderfully decorated. It's has a cozy feeling at the lobby.Rite outside the entrance of the lobby was a two side separate horizontal small lake. But let the picture tells

.:at day:.

you more details ^^,, i only took one side..
I love the way they store the plants at the these
beautiful black vases. But check it out when it's at nite. There's light coming from behind,,and relfects to the water which gave me a special affect~ ^_^,, i dunno why, nowadays, im starting to love photography. Seems so fun to me XD. Haha,, my family reached at the hotel first while my relatives got overshoot~ *burst out laughing* lol~! pity them ^_^
.:at nite(i only took one of the vase) ><:.

So then we waited for an hour. meh..==" My bro and i went to grab some photos around the hotel ^^ And there these two chairs i saw and a tea table and cup there with a teapot and stuff,, does reminds me of Poi Yen's blog coffeeteamelife ^^,, POI YEN^^ DOES THIS SUITS YOUR BLOG~!>??? ^^""


.:visit http://coffeeteamelife.blogspot.com:.
Of course i dint forget to bring my Stitch with mua~ ^_^

.:Stitch and Me on a pink shirt:. When finally everyone was here, we checked in and our room was Room 321. Cool!! >) After that everyone went down to play some games, Ping pongs !! Lalalaala.. we played like a mad cow~!! rofl.!! Right after the sweaty game, straight away we head to the pool~! ALRITE, NOW I DONT LIKE THIS PART!! Cuz i cant swim *Cry Out Loud!!!!* Stupid 'auntie', of all times you gotta visit me on that particular day >( Instead, Stitch and i just sat on those long chair.. staring and staring and staring.. i mean WHAT ELSE I CAN DO?? Oh yea, go to the beach, nah not alone ^_^ gotta wait for my bro. Luckily i brought my camera and I've took pics of Stitch. (i was bored) =="


.:Hotel Guoman, Pool:. *nice*

.:Stitch~! *huggies* you look awesome:. .:Dont get misjudge of my smile, i was TOTALLY bored sitting down there alone.. if only Keshyr Nheira was just beside me OHO!!! ^_^:.It was around 6.30pm when my bro finally gave up on his swimming and we both went to the beach as we both have planned ^__^" Thank goodness we went there!! The clouds were insanely beautiful and i DO REALY mean I-N-S-A-N-S-E-L-Y B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L. This is very beneficial if u bring ur own camera everywhere .. haha


As we kept walking, i saw this slanting tree branch and it really captured my mind so i decided to put Stitch as though he is sitting on the tree branch enjoying the marvellous view of the beach and the clouds>>>


.:Stitch listening to"Somewhere only we know" by Keane:.
After surveying the beach, no doubt everyone head back to their room, took a shower and head to the nearest restaurant as our stomach were already shouting at us for several times xD. I forgotten the name of the restaurant (dammit) but they served seafood and guess what? i was accompanied by songs which doesnt goes nice to my ears.. ==" oldies. Not to mention karaoke!!?? This aint a club or anything, ==" im so clueless.. But tell you what!! They have a special food of the day >> Thats right you name it. CRAB!! by the name of "kam heong crab" >) Fresh and indeed it's a smash~!!

*burp* excuse mua~ ^_^ Went to our room after that to watch football match!! LIVERPOOL!! I LOVE YOU ^^2-0 Curse you Chelsea~!! >) i only watched half.. but still LLL!!(long live Liverpool!!) (",)



My two cousins were giving the L-loser sign to the Chelsea! ^^ While my jie fu was sitting dissapointed.. ><>
zzzZZzzZZzzzzz.. Yes, it was already 12.30am. Went for bed while for some of my relatives went for "yum cha"


Rise and shine~!! =) Got up early to get some fresh air.. and then went out to get some breakfast. As what i know the RM150 doesnt include breakfast.. ==" But who cares? >.<>for check out. Lastly but not least of course, i left my signature on the hotel!!!! Therefore, ADIOS~!!! >)


Not to miss out My family Group Photo~!!
^_^


*peace*




2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

Lovely pics you've got there. And ooh, it's Guoman. I've went there once and they have lovely rooms and not to mention, they have a settee by the window.

January 28, 2007 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

So true~ i love the lazy corner and my bro actually slept there ^_^,, hehe ^^

January 28, 2007 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home