My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, January 12, 2007

.:Genting:.

It was like last sat, 6 to 7 jan~ XD yea, i have insufficient time to update it ><




The weather was fine as u can see the pics above and then you can figure it out wht happen next then the rain and the mist arrived..you can see nothing but the bright white mist and bloody blazing wind~ =="


Anyways, my family and i and my bro as well went to stay a nite at the Highlands Hotel. Nice indeed, comfortable, yeap ^^;;i've shared room with my bro living behind my parents on their own room ><


yea, took it for fun XD. In the hotel room, well at LEAST it's more spacious than the The fFrst World Hotel =="



Sigh, too bad my bro and i couldnt grab the chance to play at the Outdoor Theme Park TT. Just not our day~ ><" so we went for arcade, and window shopping, lalalala,, until i passed by to this restaurant, The Olive. HOLY COW!! from the outside, you can see some lobters being displayed near the entrance, ^^'' not just lobters, they're alive and there's salmon, and cheese~!!!! *eyes drooling*




lobters!!! YUMMY!! THEY"RE NOT DEAD YET!!



SALMON~!! AHHHH!!! i was staring at it for hours . couldnt resist not tasting it~!! TT



CHEESE~!! *nosebleeding*


Eh-hem..,,,, AND then,, without wasting anymore time,we went to starbucks. On9 and playing PSP at the same time~ XD >>





After that, it's off to bed at 3.30am @__@ after we watched a movie on TV, "The Animal". hahaha,, worth watching alot of times XD hehe/// and then came the next day. Rise and shine, got packed up, checked out but the weather was a killer, 6'Celcius!! plus the wind?? Lower~~,, coudlnt see anything at all~ @___@ aiks..

We did managed to get out safetly,, but the the trip is worth goin it~.. though nothing much to tell,, ==" dun mind me,, im just focusing on the food~ XD nyahah.a..

*peace*

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Chin said...

Good for you! They only have rooms in First World during Christmas. Chrissakes. I've updated my blog. Check it out.

January 12, 2007 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home