My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Monday, January 29, 2007

.:Great exprience yet so "fish" ==":.

Surian, Go! Go! Go! ==" out of three matches, my school only got two points... *bang my head on the wall* Yes, today was the inter-school competition for Netball. In other words, it's call MSSDHL for Netball ^_^ Under 18 for today while tomorrow while be for under 15~.. Man, im seriously feel like kicking that referee'ass~! I mean, is she even QUALIFIED to be one? Gerak kaki by the opponents~ but didint seem to care and and pretended nth had happened~! Fu**you~!! 3 kaki behind, but never do it~ yet nth happened. Bloody hell,,, eat 'si pin' la u.. >(
Sigh,, cant believe even Cempaka lost for the match.. Well, it was fun and great experience, i suppose. But dissapoinment is what we received throughtout the whole day.. ==" The opponents were friendly indeed~ xD especially the Hussein Onn.. but not the students there,, just the players. Cuz you wouldnt wanan know their so called moral attitude~ pfff..

In the meantime, i saw Stephenie Loo~!! As Gk,,i guess~! Whoa,, her face has changed ^^ haha,, getting chubby,, lolx. hehe.. I MISS HER SO MUCH~!! TT


Overall,, great experience yes but the sad part was i lost my slippers~~!! Darn it darn it~!! >((((((((((( haiz.. wht to do.. and yes what a day~~~~...



*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home