My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, June 1, 2007

.:Teachers' Day:.

OK,, This post is gonna be one hell of PICS,, 52 of them @____@ .. Yes , it was teachers' day, held in our school on the May 18th. As you can see the first pic is covered with a theme for Teachers' Day 2007 and thoe scribling beside are done by senior 5 from all classes as their dedications. Enough typing,, just enjoy at the pics,, lots of 'em XD

.:The crowd:.

.:The teachers:.

.:Head prefect blablablabalbla..:.

.:Some of the Senior 5 students went up and sang "Melodi".. nice ^^:.



.:Hand-made origami flowers as a distribution for teachers:.

.:Shu Ni=HUG ME =) lolx:.





.:Ash= Pk's dead...... ON MY LAP!!??
Tracy = Ewwww,, nasty, nasty!!!!:.

.:The evil twins once grinned again:. .:Malaysian Next Top MODELS!!:.



.:My class ^^-Sr5Charity:.

.:Sr5Grace:.
.:Sr5Joy:.
.:Sr5Hope:.

.:The evil twins onced fight again >):.


.:Snoop Dog!!!??:.






.: "aiyah,, wait la. I wanna ikat my shoe first. Ada cacing dalam la!!" :.

.:Such a sweeeeet couple >):.



.:Gosh, Mr.Yu, you have such a sweet partner mauhaahaaahah:.

.:Mr.Chin=OI, ah yu,, feed me properly la!!:.
.:Who says teacher cant be naughty?Look, I caught one RIGHT on the action!!>) muahahhaaa:.
.:Jason=Im getting old.. *cough*:.


.:Pao=Why are you feeding me this?? I want pisang la!!:.




.:A quick way for fairer skin:.
.:MI JIN!!!!! :.

.:Mr.Yu=Feed me~!! XD:.




LOLX,,Mr.Yu, yeap i have many pics of you here~ hahahaa,, gosh u're so famous!! ahahaha.. anyway,, thats all for now @____@ i have to go,, my eyes are dead as well as my fingers.. stay tuned for more..
Upcoming next-Language week and Test Day...(NOT PICS AGAIN T________T)
*died*


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i M so gonna burn this blog..

I M U

June 4, 2007 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger ::ASHLEY:: said...

=3 uh oh~.... better run!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

June 7, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home