My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, August 4, 2007

.:Dancing in the Moonlight:.

Ok fine, let's just skip about the confusing arguement post and move on to a light but hyper mood. That's right - DANCING! But hey, it's not just any ordinary dance, I got a video clip of this person who dances in front of the public and he just keep on dancing with the music on a loudspeaker from his ipod. This guy is a total sick. I cant do like him being so brave and daring TT.. gosh he inspired me xDDDD ..




Davey Dance Blog -27- CONEY ISLAND - Beastie Boys - "The Brouhaha" from Pheasant Plucker and Vimeo.

*peace*

boy i wonder how much sand he has on his shoes??? o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home