My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Saturday, May 24, 2008

.:Shower for the Day:.

My dog always get showered once in a week but I've never actually took picture of it so now it was time!!!! When my parents went oversea to Jakarta to visit my relatives last week, i put my Flora to a shower photoshoot xDDD She kinda rejected the idea... how? look at the first pic =="

.:"photoshoot~!? NO WAY *tongue out*"-spontaneous shot xP :.


But at the the end, she gave in. Haha. The whole process took almost 3o minutes.

.:I luv this potrait of her =] (oh, my bro took this photo, i was washing her weee~):.
.:Massage anyone..? =):.
.:The after-when dog shakes their wet fur out, they changed instantly to punk and it's always cool *winks*:.
She was satisfied~ :}

.:stitch behind the stars:.
MUSIC EXAM IS NEXT FRIDAY!!! /.__.\ musictheorified~

*peace*

P/S-TOMO!!!! "rollinghair" drew a pic of you!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLX
no offense but u look so buffed up man~ LMAO i hope u're watching this and hope u like it too ;P ROFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL




.:my fav lololx:.pls add this to favourites or to ur feature collection ^0^!!

*pluck*oh tht scissors was mine~ teehee lolx


deviantArt is such fun place to be!!!!!! XD

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home