My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Monday, June 2, 2008

.:Dessert is Never Missed:.

For my dad's bday gift by my bro, we went to Pangkor Fish Head Curry Restaurant, 59, Jln SS24/8, 47300 Taman Megah, PJ. For the people who craves for seafood should try this place but honestly not for me. Im not a seasfood fan so yea.. =.='

And I love to add that I wish to keep my comments simple on the food. =)

.:Oh yea there's two floors. I went up of course:.

.:Clamp soup:.

.:Signature dish-Honey Chicken. Hello I love chicken of course i love it:.

.:What other else? Fish Curry. Need I say more?:.

.:Crab with salted egg sauce. I dun care about health but I felt more eggs sauce should be added!:.


And basically the end


for part 1!!!

I still couldnt resist of not going back to Dessert's Bar. But my parents went to eat Jawa Mee around so I forced my bro to go with me i dun care XP



.:We ordered the Belgium Dark Chocolate Fondue for only rm38:.
It comes with fresh fruits as u can see below,a plate with cute chubby scoops of ice creams and of course the dark belgium chocolate fondue ;P:.


.:A very very big strawberry @@:.

.:Pisang fusion with Chocolate:.

.:Their fruits are very fresh and nice:. =)

.:we're sorta promoting the shop lolx:.


*peace*

sry for the late update ~ xD

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home