My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, May 29, 2008

.:tension:.

Music Exam is tomorrow and the bloody thunderstorm doesnt wanna stop. ASSHOLE!!!
I was so calmed just now that i thought i just need a last practice with my electone regardless of whether i'll pass or flunk for the test. But noooooooooo,, 'you' have to fucking come in to stop the shit out of my practicing!! HOW HELPFUL, MOTHERNATURE!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME FEELING WORSE!!

BUT WHAT CAN I SAY, YOU'RE THE BOSS OF THIS EARTH AND I CAN'T CONTROL U!!!!!!!


THAT'S GOOD FOR YOU RIGHT ISINT IT!!??

I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!! YES IM BLAMING YOU BUT I KNOW IM NOT GET ANYTHING FROM IT.
I HAD GIVEN ALLLLLLL MY HARDWORK FOR THE EXAM BUT FOR NOW, MIGHT AS WELL I JUST FORGET THE SHIT AND FLUNK THE PAPER!!

THERE I'VE SAID IT,YOU HEAR ME!!!??
YA HAPPY NOW!!???









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home