My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

.:Whacky Days:.

Yay, im finally free to online!! First of all, Selamat Hari Raya everyone!! =D

I know my blog is quite dead for these past few weeks but now tht today is a holiday, im gonna bring my blog back to life as it used to be!

Well college was fun. I do enjoy majority of my class most of the times. My aural lecturer roxx my socks off man. He's effing funny that there're always laugther every 5 mins. There's once i couldnt forget wht he said he hated cut pulse/rests so much and thinks it's bloody annoying thing ever exist in music wtf. He even created a funny way to remember the minor/major key signatures.
For instance in major key signatures for # , all the musicians know tht the # comes in perfect 5th order which starts from F, C, G....so on. Well his way of remembering is by naming them. Though he dint finish the whole thing but he only mentioned the first 3- "Fuu Cin Good........... alright i think tht's it, i dun wanna be rude" and yeah the whole was laughing their ass off.

Anyway last friday,my friend, Quek and i celebrated with my friend's bday, Chin Ni at Secret Recipe and her room too =)


.:Quek is too shy for the camera,, dammit:..:oh yeah, her hair is damn long o.o:.

.:the bday girl =3:.

.:the string trio xDDD gah!! yes, i play the cello, quek plays the violin while the bday girl plays the viola =D:.
So later having our stomach full, we head back to Chin Ni's place to celebrate. Unfortunately, i wanted to surprise her with a cake i bought from Secret Recipe without her knowing but found out, couldnt find the ligther... *____* lolx



.:the group shines together again =P:.




Cheers!! =)


*peace*

P/S- HAppy Belated Birthday, Tomo!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home