My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, December 5, 2008

.:sway.:.

Mood : Calm
Weather : Moody
Time : 3:20pm
Listening to : Flightless Birds, American Mouth by Iron & Wine (OST Twilight)

I love my cello too much *hearts*

Yo peeps, yes im alive again. I just came back home from my aural foundation 2 final exam T_T well i screwed up on tritone and m6 T_________T i hate 'em. Well forget it , it's over =) Good bye first sem!!! So long my peers,u guys rocks man  >)  Anyway i still have 3 more papers to go that is M'sian Studies (holy crap) , Office application and music theory foundation 1 =)

Well what else i miss? Oh yea Michelle is coming back from Aussie tomorrow :DDDDDDD 

And erm, i cant wait for finals 2b over so tht i could spend more time with my good ole buddies!!!

So yea tht's it, oh yea x mas is around the corner and i think i should start jotting my xmas wishes.......*looks for paper and pen........scribble scribble* ;)


*peace*


Toodles!!!
::ashley::

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home