My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, October 30, 2008

.:Beneath All This Time:.

Mood ::Neutral
Weather ::Sunny
Time ::12.20pm
Listening to ::Let The Flames Begin by Paramore.

Yup mid term is finally over in my uni, I only have class at 4pm for today which is my Cello class =.= To be honest, my cello instructor is very boring. I can almost sleep while im playing my cello. Hell im serious. I hope i get to change my instructor by next semester because i think im the only cello student of him right now... yikes!

I'm resting like a pig now in my bro's room with my labtop, praying the coming cello class will be slightly fun and not drop dead boring again. I miss those days where i don't have to do anything and the feeling of sit back and get lazy. I truly adore those boring times haha. Well my course 's fees has raised. Sigh. Music course ain't cheap, duh. Like i said, musicians are poor.

I learn quite alot from these past few weeks. I get to watch alot of performance by the degree students as part of their assessments. I get to know more of each instrument step by step though i'm learning them. And the best time is always when we discuss during our time learning music, getting scolded by our music teacher, funny or sad or weird or angry moments, first time stage performance and those freaky exams always, the list goes on. I kinda fell in love with choir now, maybe it's because it's my first time singing soprano ^^; but i always love the part when everyone sings together and we sounded so professional haahhahaha xD.

Well i think i shall go to uni now though it's early. I wanna practice my cello there, cuz my house has too many distractions xDD so below are my latest pics. Hehehe, i never get tired of taking emo pics of myself hahaah. But im never emo in real life X( hehe. Enjoy!! Miss ya guys! =D

.: i look so fatigue here o.o :.




.:black secret:.

*peace*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home