My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, June 3, 2007

.:Minggu Bahasa:.

Sorry for waiting, people!! I got these freaking projects to do. One is science and the other is ART.. Science is already killing wherelse for art??.. *faints* For langugae week, there werent many pics cuz I was more on recording the events. However, i did managed to grab some but still not much. And all the dramas thingy? I lazy to upload into youtube..=='' terlalu banyak.. i takut nanti my pc lagged. So enjoy~

.:These girls were practicing their singing for the presentation:. .:I don't just listen at them,, I support with a small poster written "We LOVE 5 CHARITY !!=):. .:Done by [Me], Kok Chun, Ji Lyn & Celine:.
.:Yeap,, another one!! XD:.

.:Performance from Sr.3:.

.:Sweet couple of Romeo and Juliet~ xD:. .DAY 2.

.:The future Malaysian Idols-Belle and Jason.. Gosh,, I love Belle's VOICE xD:.
.:Performance from Sr.5.Joy:. Poor michelle,, she's been holding the mic for the pass three songs =(. Hey simon, hippo.. from this pic, you guys seems pretty calm though ^^:.

.:"Chipmunks roasting on an open fire....":. o.O
.:Moving on with my classmates ^^:.
.:Then again,, mixing with other class from Grace:.
.:Lastly,, i assume. Sr 5 Grace.. Sorry,, I missed out Patricia playing the keyboard =P:.
.:Everyone knows how was the ending rite?? Yea, presenting ENC.QALID who sang apart form his latest album. It was a heaven!!!~:.


*peace*
Next-My music test day!! =) Stay tuned~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home