My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Thursday, June 7, 2007

.:Boredom + Anger + Stress = BoredAss:.

Im bored, im angry and yes!! IM FUCKING stressed. Why is that you ask? Blame my grandma~ @___@ Gosh, she's been giving me trouble and keeps complaining pain at her knee or or her back or stomach. UGH~ Hey, not that I dun care about her. She's faking it ok? You can see it, she's been doing like for a looong time. Even my parents got bored of it. I know she wants attention. Man, I can even hear her voice from upstairs when Im doing my art project!! I need my privacy puh-lease!! SOMEBODY KILL ME! NOW!NOOOOOOW! ANYONE?????? OH,, forget it~
*breathe in*
*breathe out*
So, fine~ In the end, I gave in. BUT I decided to go crazy and create a short story entitled, "Stitch and Pepsi".
One day, Stitch got up and he was very,very,very,dehrydrated until he couldnt even talk and he walked like a boneless dog. Sympathy took action. I gave him a Pepsi can drink. And there, his face immediately grew a big happy smile and well course I opened the can drink and then he started drinking.
"Stitch likes Pepsi. Stitch cant wait to drink >)*

"MUahahahahaa, Pepsi. You're mine!!!!"
"*burp*, aahh, that's so refreshing....",said Stitch. He wanted to thank me for somehow saving his life. And yipee, i got rewarded a magic show.
TADA!!!!!!


.:a slanting pepsi:.
P/S:I DINT PUT ANY GLUE OR WHATSOEVER!! There's no editing or whatever~ It's real and it's not difficult to do anyway. If you dont believe me still, I can always show it to you live if you want. I kid you not =). Provided if you give me a can drink cuz Im not gonna use mine in case you think im cheating ^___^ hahaa..anyone..?

Well, at least there's entertainment. Because of my grandma, I have bad feelings for my second term. Really bad feeling. UGH~ *screams in anger*

*dies*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home