My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Monday, June 4, 2007

.:*hiccup*:.

I woke up at 7 on the 31st of May because as usual, I couldnt sleep when there's a test. Ate breakfast blablabla,,then i went to my Music teacher's place with my friend, A to practice for the last time. Too bad A wasnt taking the test on the same day with me.. TT. After two hours of last practice, I finally grab my confidence and preparation for the exam.

.:nonono,, Im just hiding my fear. Can't you see it?:.


Darn!!I never miss the place. The headquarters of Yamaha Music School. Never~ Such a big building and I could always imagine a evil face grinning at me whenever I walked into the hallway saying "Welcome back to hell!!" ..==" So then I've reported my name and waited for the next one hour to 1 to start my theory test. Yes, the atmosphere there?? Creepy, you can observe other students trembling in fear, discussing with their friends about the theory and stuffs.. blabalbla.. It's freaky but i couldnt do anything. However, my best pal onced advised me to ENJOY. At first I couldnt catch his point, but in the end, I understood. To prevent oneself from having fear of exams, you just gotta enjoy like as if it's a competition. you know? just ENJOY!!

Awkwardly, I managed to do it,, i dunno how. After the one hour paper, well of course i came out earlier when it's only like 10 ques. Went to Giant foy my lunch just to kill the time when my practical will be starting 5?? Gosh,, I hate to wait!!

And here comes the best part, not really the best but somehow la~ I was the lucky no.1 for the practical test. =="dammit! I expect the examiners would be the two women just like the last time i went in. Oh yeah,, i forgot to tell. This test was a retake~ xD However, It turned out to be two men . One with a middle age and another young tall guy whtever~. On my first impression to them, well they seemed stern and scary.... @@ . well apparently there're not.

During the practical was nothing much.... thank god they dint comment so much on my overall and practically I assume their answers are positive!! But the best part was, they told me why I played the chords on the piano before i started singing o.O . I stared at them for a few secs.. then i only i replied,
"I'm an organ player by the way". At least that explains everything la rite?? Lolx. they nearly mistaken me and thought Im a rough person .... I wasnt hurt, instead I laughed with them~ ^^ hahahaa,, weird rite? So in the end, they told me not to take this seriously but still be careful not to be so rough and stuff ^^

But just when I was about to reach the door-
"Eh, Siew Mun!! Be careful not to break the door ah! *laughed*"

LOLX~!!! I burst out my laughter and i nearly wanna fell on the floor laughing .. XD


YIPEEE~! AND FINALLY?? Done! Everything done!! Indeed, I fooled them out by hiding my fear XD Walked down the stairs.. suddenly my eyes lid up when i saw

STAGEA DDK-7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@________@ My gosh, BANYAK SEKSI It's portable, light weight, USB drive and even touchscreen. It was being displayed at right at the centre of the hallway.... and maybe I dint know it was there all the while @@.. GOSH!!! I really really REALLLLLLLLY want it~!! T______________T



haiz.. price?rm22K. ==" *faints*

GOING HOME?lolx,, not yet la~ ^^ How can i forget that it's also my dad's birthday? So as planned, we went to 1U and dined ourselves at Dragon-I. And the rest is up to the pics~










.:'siew long pao':.






.:Gosh, he's a massive player*salute*:.
.:May I have some candy?:.
.:Big dice for sale. One for RM50. Two for RM85 only:.
.:Transformer @@.. Im so waiting for tht day for it to be screened:.

.:I want Puss's hat..ROAR:.
.:A small lovely cake for my dad ^^:.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!
*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home