My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

.:how did we get here:.



Mood : b o r e d . . .
Weather : fine
Time : 8:23pm
Listening to : Decode by Paramore

Whoooaaaaaa,,, man i've always thought my blog would die in peace soon haha. Well let's just recap what has been going on ever since uni started :)

Hmm,, first, i had butterflies in my stomach when i went for my first day of uni class in ucsi ;__;. Im always afraid no one will like me becuz of me being such annoying. Why? Cuz i always approach to people than they approach to me so to think back of it, it's scary and thank god they'd loved me that way :DDD. Im quite blessed to have found quek then chin ni as my new buddies. They have such great awesome-ness karma and it definitely awesomeful to have them around. Chin ni, pls dun cry of reading this and quek, i know what u're gonna say xDD

Ok, moving on, i've met quite a few unique people in terms of good and bad. I'm sure u've guessed the bad ones will be the people whose attitude is not even worth than my own gosddamn vomit. Yup, u've guessed it.

I love some of my music lecturers, cuz they're just plain hilarious especially my aural class lecturer xDD lol. Oh, and and and I'd always loved to see my seniors in music practicing their songs around, it's so cool like someone put a radio and there goes music playing :DDD

Malaysian studies, oh fark i dunno why i have to study them. Thank god the exam paper ended yesterday and it definitely made me felt somehow less burden xD


So i think that's it, i have two more papers to which is gonna this friday. My office application and music theory. And then im free~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD yea babeeeyyy first sem gone baby gone!!!!!!! ^_^

Hah! right now im still not in a mood to revise yet hhaa im so lazy.. like a lazy cat ^^

::cuteness =3 from deviantart::
Just now, my mum roared that my hair is very very long (according to her and to me, i also think it's too long for me) so she 's bringing me back to my fav salon for a haircut next week. Hmm,, which brings me a new idea *grins* what hairstyle should i get this time?

well, i'll never get a perm for sure. It's too expensive and my mum would say i look way matured for age so it's only a simple hair cut. lolx


I did browsed some haircuts pics and found alot that im quite interested.

.:my first choice =| :.
.:im also thinking of this kinda emo punky.... suggestion pls?:.

.: say does this fits me too?:.

.:im thinking :| :.
.:*thinking real hard*:.

Gah, i cant choose but it's either mainly emo or slightly punk. My mum was too busy to hear my suggestion that she would just say "your wish" lololx and whaddaya know....?? *chuckles* i was re-thinking and i thought let's go to a whole new level ^o^!


.:hehehe ^^:.

.:not bad leh ^__^ i kinda love this one:.

.:i would love to..*hearts*:.

I showed my mum those 'extreme' pics and she smacked my head. T_T sigh fat chance man, fat chance.


dun worry, u'll know the result by next week, i hope it suits me, cuz my hairstylist at my fav salon will keep talking ot hair and face shape. Till now, i dunno what's my face shape O.O lolx

but for sure, im going for punk or emo.









but i think it's mainly..emo xD

*thinks harder*


















ok i gotta go already.. im all stink-ed up and-

whooooopssssieeeee xD

hey not my fault, she hypnotized me and then took my virgin away ;3

*peace*


P/S- Michelle, u're back!! T___T me misss 'm'eally 'm'eally much meuu muooowww?? T__T



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home