My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Friday, June 8, 2007

.:Still not Convinced?:.

Yes, Im slighty stressed out here cuz projects... you know la~ =="
Anyway, im sure like hippo said, the previous post's pics are not true and done by photoshop. So I decided to put more pics from e-v-e-r-y angle.. a lil more convincing. ^^ enjoy~
.:hey Pepsi, i see no glue here~:.
.:another angle:.
.:another angle:.

.:front:.

.:Bottom:.

Look... even my hand is there~ ^^



There's Stitch!!







Look, im not showing off. It's very fun doing this ^___^
When you've learnt the trick, you would probably show it to someone else too ~ xD





*peace =DD*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home