My Photo
Name:
Location: I'm a KL baby XD!, Selangor, Malaysia

.:simplicity to extreme is all my style:. *peace*

Sunday, June 10, 2007

.:GOT TAGGED~!! @____@:.

I've got tagged by John, ^^

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
:microorganisms if it is handled by dirty hands.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can
:and...............then........?

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
:How It's Made.

If you're given a chance, name 5 person whom you wish to meet and talk to?
*NHEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*AIBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Takuya Kimura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*AVRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without looking, guess what time it is:
:6.45pm

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
:6.48pm (hah~! CLOSE!!)

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
:Conversation between my parents.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
:This morning. Teman my bro to airport~ ^^

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
:The monitor.

What are you wearing?
:T-shirt with short pants.

Did you dream last night?
:Nope.

When did you last laugh?
:Yesterday nite.

What are on the walls you are in?
:Posters by posters.

Seen anything weird lately?
:Nope.

What do you think of this quiz?
:It's my first time.

What is the last film you saw?
:Spiderman 3.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
*WHAT ELSE THAN STAGEA DDK-7???!!!
*VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE
*A semi-D house to live with my family cuz I dun like my house now~ @@
*Nokia 5700
*Some books


Tell me something about you that I don't know.
:I curse ppl when im only terribly mad.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
:errrr...... *scratch head*

GeoargeBush
:is a wanker~ x) no offence~

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
:JJ or Rudy~ LOLX

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
:"Girl, girl ah~ come to mummy ^___^"

you ever consider living abroad?
:Hell YES!! JAPAN @@

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
:"eh? Cepatnya mati!" x)

Tag 5 people who must also do this in THEIR journal
1*Michelle
2*Simon
3*BEN aka hippo821 from www.hippo821.blogspot.com!!!!!!!!!! If you cant read this, u're blind!! xD
4*Audrey
5*Mei yee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home